Thursday, January 8, 2009

The World of Sea

France has always wanted to see the Shamu... and see the Shamu we did :)

Cutest girls ever!

Oh and here is the Shamu

Uncle Sance!

Dolphins = grinning

"Hii"

Mmm.

"Blow kisses at the roller coaster carrying your parents Evie!"

I love fishes cause they are so delicious :)

Family Christmas Card #2

Oh look at the hungry Sharkies

Oh yeah. Music video shot.

Totally not posed. Ok, totally posed.

Million dollar smile.
Hahahaha


Clydesdale's are big. That's all.

#3.
And as Evie would say "Ne ne!" Aka Horse.

2 comments:

The Cecil Clan said...

You guys are the biggest posers ever! I'm so jealous that you and Jen were together! Not fair. By the way, do you have any family members that look BAD first thing in the morning? I need some of those Bird genes.

Steven Tacy said...

I agree with Kim. I don't think either of you girls could take a bad picture. I loved the one in front of the sign regarding the world's largest collection of dangerous sea creatures:)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space