Hey ya'll! I was supposed to be out of town when David was going to be IN town, but then I stayed in town and Ashley Olsen went out of town leaving Mark with two tickets that we took off his hands and ended up at the David Archuleta concert at the National. He blew us away.
Singing 'Love Song'
He was so cute, he asked us not to push to hard forward so we wouldn't hurt anybody, and then he giggled.
Leslie Roy was the Irish/RockerGirl opening act. Somehow the David Archuleta crowd was less than impressed. She did rock though. In a way.
The TouR BUs
5 comments:
hey! just wanted to say hi. aww u guys sook so happy. hope everything is going great. im so jelous u got to see him in concert! brandon and gavin say hi :)
Don't even pretend it was only the 11-year-olds going crazy! We know Linz was right up there screaming. I bet David was talking directly to you when he asked everyone not to push! Oh, yeah, France was JEALOUS!!! :)
I want to goooooooooooooooo. I am jealous, and I bet Kim's comment is absolutely spot-on. Ha!
hey - is that bag you're wearing from Crystal??
The 11 year olds???? Lets be honest you know you went crazy. How fun!
Post a Comment