Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wi Ck Ed

It's no secret that I love Wicked the Musical so we ventured out this last week to see it again! This time we watched it in Norfolk, VA with the Harts. This will make 3 showings for me and 2 for France! Yeay! Oh and the Coopers came to visit... more pictures later!


4 comments:

The Fifes said...

So fun!!!

Chelsey said...

Yea! We went to see Wicked in Norfolk too and LOVED it! It was the first time that we have seen it. I loved the ending...so much better than how the book ends. How did you think the national tour compared to the broadway version?

thejencooper said...

That is some awesome hair. Oh yeah.

Tuzi Salz said...

Am I to assume that you live in Virginia or do you just travel there frequently to see fun shows? You are great.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space