Thursday, July 30, 2009

You're Too Cupid

France and I got to do a bit part for a film called "You're Too Cupid." We played the younger version of the main couple (Lauren Holly & Brian Krause). My character Audrey gets in a car accident in the middle of a rainy night and then is saved by France's character...wait for it.....Cupid. Yup.

Look for the film on ABC Family around Valentines Day. Our part is the very beginning of the film and then our wedding photos are shown during the opening credits. Yeah!





PS My hair is now...thankfully....blondish again....thanks to over 8 hours of color correction :)

5 comments:

Platte and Heather said...

We just got rid of cable...so you will have to let us know the exact day it will be on so we can watch it at someone's house that has ABC Family!!!!

P.S. Lindsay, I like the little bit of red in the hair!

Chelsey said...

How cool! I can't wait to watch! You'll have to remind me, though, b/c I really don't want to miss it. We should have a screening party at my house or something. :)

Anonymous said...

That's cool. You HAVE to remind us of when the show comes on because Valentines day is far away!

Sheri Bird said...

watch out world...the new "IT" couple!

Olsens said...

How fun! I cant wait to see it! I like the red hair. :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space