Monday, January 25, 2010

JanStuff & Christmas Leftovers :)

Cami's Baby Shower, lots of fun and CUPCAKES! Thanks Kimberly!
(taken from Cami's blog...thank you!)

We took our monthly trip to the Temple on Saturday. We hung out with the Mana & Austin Westovers. Mana is of Persian decent and we asked her to introduce us to Persian food so we ended up at Moby Dicks in DC! So yummy!

Mmmm

Niece Sienna!


I just liked this picture of my little (ok younger) bro Brett. :)


Evie! So stinkin cute.


Christmas dinner with Mom's Martha Stewart touch...I love food.


Christmas morning fun! I love France's hair!!!


3 comments:

Sheri Bird said...

ahh..nice pictures Linz.
Who does your hair Fraunk? It is so delicious. Couldn't you just eat it?!

Platte and Heather said...

France's hair is, well, more classic every time I see a picture of it!

Brett said...

yup. good pic 'o me.

-Brett

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space