Sunday, September 26, 2010

Some Bad News

Hey everyone. This will be short and sweet. If you are the praying/fasting type, our family could sure use it this week.

My gorgeous amazing mother has been diagnosed with a brain tumor.
We don't know what it is, but we know that it has been caught early.

I am in Spokane with her now and she will have emergency surgery this Tuesday, Sept 28th.

We hope for the best. We prepare for the worst.

So again, if you are the praying type. Keep her in your prayers? Thanks, Love Linz.

21 comments:

AJ Candrian said...

You guys will be in my prayers! I hope all goes well!

Jana said...

I am so sorry to hear that Lindsay. We will be praying for her. I hope the surgery goes well!!!

Amy Lovell said...

We will definitely keep your mom and your family in our prayers. Hope all goes well!

Amanda said...

I love your Mom and she will definitely be in my prayers, and of course you and the rest of your family as well.

The Fifes said...

praying for you and your family!

Christen said...

Oh Lindsay, I'm so sad to read this. We will definitely keep your mom and you in our prayers. Glad you can be there with her right now. I know how much you love your mom!

Rachel said...

oh my goodness, i hope the surgery goes well! give your mom my love! she's awesome!

Raree (RAH-ree) said...

That is bad news. Hope surgery goes well. Love and prayers comin' your way!

Anonymous said...

This totally sucks! I wish I would have read this earlier today! But she and all of you guys are in our prayers! I hope all goes well. Keep us posted!

Love Randy and Capri

The Sherman's said...

I'm so sorry Lindsay! Your family will be in our prayers. I hope things go as smoothly as they can and you have the strength you need to make it through.

Tanya said...

My mom called me and I fasted today for your her today. Love you guys and we will keep you in our prayers.

Aaron & Drew Rucker said...

Hey Lindsay I'm really sorry to hear your news. Glad you can be with your mom as she goes through her surgery We will definitely pray for you guys.

Brittany said...

Oh my goodness, Lindsay! I'm sure your mom is so glad you are there right now. Your mom, and all of you, are in our prayers!

Camille said...

Yeah, terrible news. Your mom is the strongest woman I know. I am praying for her! I love you my friend!

Platte and Heather said...

We will definately pray for all of you. Let us know how everything goes. We miss you and love you!!

Andrea said...

Lindsay,

We are so sorry to hear your news. We will definitely being praying for both you and your mother tomorrow. Please let us know what they find out and how your mother is doing. I am glad that you are able to spend this time with your family. We love you and hope for a good outcome!

Josh and Megan said...

Thank You sooooooo much for calling me! We will be sure to fast tommorrow, so that everything will go great! YOU WILL ALL BE IN MY PRAYERS!!!

Kate said...

oh Linds- so sorry to hear this. Your Mom and your family will be in my prayers.

Haley and Cameron Roberts said...

I am so sorry that you and your family have to go through this. Cameron and I will keep you in our prayers!

Chelsey said...

Oh my goodness--we are praying for you! Please update soon; especially since the surgery has already happened. I love you girl. Please call me if you need to talk. I love you Linds.

Rucker Family said...

So sorry to hear. We will keep you guys in our prayers. Hope you are doing well and enjoying life after dental school :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space