
Yep...6 weeks to go. Everything is going really well and I am home with France in CA for good...no more flying for me! It's been a rough 6.5 months with everything mom's going through but I am so grateful to have been able to be there every step of the way...and now France and I get to be together again and wait for the little guy to come. Also, we are super excited that mom will get to come down as soon as the baby comes! :) Yay for blessings everywhere!
8 comments:
This post makes me both very happy and very sad. Very happy that you get to be in California after all this time! And very sad because you're not here for random movie dates and dinners that never happened. Darn! Wish we could have gotten together one last time! Love ya, anyway! Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!
You're such a cute pregnant lady, not to mention tiny! I'm so excited for you and France, and even more excited your mom gets to be with you guys. A blessing indeed.
....YOU are even wearing the CUTE nike jacket that your momma got!!! I love that jacket!! You look TEENY TINY little momma...even though you feel like you look like a torpedo...you are still super tiny!
I LOVE IT and I LOVE YOU and so glad that you have your little francy-pants with you!!!
Yeah you are back with your hubby :) and yeah for your mom's progress! It was so great talking to you the other night. Sorry I didn't call you back. Ok such a cute belly!! I can't wait to see this handsome lil man in 6 wks.
you are too cute. good luck with the next 6 weeks!
You look gorgeous! I can't believe your pregnancy is almost over and you will have your sweet little bambino soon. It probably hasn't gone as fast for you. I'm glad you get to be with France and that your mom is doing so much better. Let's hear it for blessings!
I'm positive that pregnant women aren't supposed to be as cute as you are OR as tiny with how far along you are!
Miss you tons and so glad your mom gets to be with you!
I can't believe you are 34 weeks. You are so little! I bet he'll come early! ;) Can't wait to see pics.
Post a Comment