Wednesday, August 10, 2011

valley of napa :(

{model bakery english muffins}

{bouchon macarons}

{ricotta ravioli}

{pan seared gnocchi}

{prosciutto & melon antipasti}



My dear friend Michelle, whom I shall miss terribly agreed to join me on my last day trip to Napa Valley. I really love that place. It's all about the food. Seriously. So remember how I vowed to eat at Bottega's. Well we did. I had gnocchi and it was glorious. We also got Bouchon cookies (again) Model bakery english muffins (again) and we got a red velvet cupcake and chocolate croissant for France at Dean & Delucas. He pretty much loved it. Me too. Thanks Michelle and Sammy for helping me spend $ on life's necessities.....right? The movers are here as we speak. I may cry just a bit, I love this place.

7 comments:

Camille said...

mmmm that food looks delicious!!! Sorry you have to leave that place... it really is amazing! But Idaho is going to ROCK!

Unknown said...

where are you guys moving to?

Brittany said...

That food looks awesome and I'm also sorry you're leaving before I even had a chance to visit you there.

But, on the bright side, I get to see you in 5 days! Let's see if we can find someplace equally appetizing to eat in SLC.

rach said...

you have a cute baby. did I already tell you that? ;)

where in ID are you moving??

Sheri Bird said...

the roof? or Ruth Chris my two favorite...of course theres always Beverlys, but that would mean you would be here!I can dream huha/
love you! good luck today

The Fifes said...

all that food looks yummy!!! What a beautiful and special place you were able to live!

Rachel said...

that looks yummy! when can i go?

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space