Thursday, September 27, 2012

Food

France and I made some life-altering decisions this week and I am celebrating with...well, food. If only dinner could look like this every day. PS This is one of the slow cooker meals I made, see post below.... :) I will post those recipes at some point. Maybe tomorrow I dunno. 
:)


3 comments:

stu said...

life altering? details please. Come cook for me.

Also Brittney...(though Stu would like you to cook for him too)

Brittany said...

Yes, you should post those recipes today because they look AMAZING. And look at your little bbq sauce on the plate--looks like you're at a fancy restaurant.

I need to call you back, don't I? I will get on that.

cameron said...

I'd love your recipes if they turned out well - i'm desperate....

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space