Apparently Bed Bath and Beyond IS the cool place to register. After checking out Macy's and walking out of Macy's never having scanned one item, we went back to BB&B to finish scanning. Here is the funny thing, when we got there we had to wait in line to get the little scanner as the place was crawling with lovebirds, every aisle we walked down, lovebirds, around every corner, lovebirds, looking at all those spatulas, lovebirds. Needless to say, we were there too.... :)
Thursday and Friday were so fun, France came to work with me and studied in our conference room while I tried to focus on work and not on the fact that he was studying in the conference room and not in Virginia, it was awesome. I would lean my chair back just to smile at him from my office. We got to go take my lunch break together everyday and just be together!
Friday night we went out to dinner at Los Hermanos restaurant with France's brother Nathan and his wife Monica as well as France's sister Heather. It was a riot. I had so much fun just hanging out with his family!
If any of you have ever had Magleby's and/or Kneader's French Toast, you know it's all about the syrup. So Saturday morning, basically in pj's, we drove to Magleby's and joined in on the French toast feast, Mmmmmmmm. After heading back to my apt, totally happy, we literally hung out and talked. This was my favorite part of the whole trip, just being together. I also got to show him off at my ward BBQ and he got to meet a bunch of my friends and my Bishop. It was such a beautiful day we just had took a nice stroll around south-of-campus! :)
Dinner that night was provided by the Main's (Scott and Jessica). We made (they made) homemade pizza and then we had some of BYU's finest ice cream, earnestly chocolate. I love the Main's! Then is was back to Springville, where sadly, we had to say goodnight a little bit early so we could be at the airport by 5 am and not fear for our lives. It worked, we made it to the airport and back home to Provo and Richmond safely. What a wonderful trip! I loved every minute of it and all we have to do is stick it out 3 1/2 more weeks until France comes back! Yeah!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm glad that my family hasn't scared you away! We can get a little crazy. We're all very loud and like to laugh a lot. I talked to Heather on the phone yesterday and she had great things to say about you! Sounds like France is one lucky guy:)
Post a Comment