Yeah! France came back to his old stomping ground this week to visit BYU (ok, really to visit me)!!! It has been so much fun so far. Tuesday night his plane was supposed to come in about an hour late, but here's the funny thing, the computer and phone automated system changed his flight status again to on-time, so with dripping wet hair (I was totally primping to see him!) and nothing packed (I was to stay at his sister's house that night) I frantically jumped in the car and drove (as law-abiding as possible) towards the Salt Lake International Airport. So after hitting South Jordan I dialed up the automated system yet again and asked for flight #1655. Well,the whole reason for this story is that really I just want to publicly thank Delta for posting the time wrong so that I could be early for France's flight that really was going to arrive an hour later!!!
Back in Spanish Fork, after an amazingly great reunion at the airport, we woke up a few of his nieces and nephews, maybe not the best idea....but it was fun to meet more of his family! Then we crashed, I was so grateful that Heather (his sister) let me take over her daughter Sage's room.
On Wednesday after meeting and saying farewell to France's nephew who went into the MTC that day, France went to work with me at the good 'ol Purple Cows Inc. It was a very productive day at work. The best part was we went to Wilson's Diamonds and got my ring at lunch!!!!!!!! It's so pretty! Yeah!!!
After work, I took France to the new Gordon B Hinckley Alumni House to visit my best friend Jessica Mains, who works in the records dept. France had a really good time running into all his old friends that work there. France was the Student Alumni President for a year at BYU. I had a good time meeting all of them as well, they all gushed about how lucky I am, I couldn't have agreed more. Of course my favorite part was hanging out with Jess! I totally ran up to her with my ring finger right in her face, that's what BF's are for huh?
It's a good thing that when you register for your wedding that you only have to do it one time in your life. I think that France and I could have been at the store all night trying to decide which one of 4,000 kinds of spatulas we felt we needed. LOL. But I will tell you what, it's so cool to have a fiance who cares about what kind of silverware we would like to have :).
I am so glad he is here! Life is so much more fun and meaningful when he is around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Lindsay! I found your blog on Jessica's website. I'm so excited for you! How did you guys meet and how long have you been dating? I'm also getting married. June 7th is the date. Congratulations!
Love, Julie Brown
OH my gosh I love your stories - you are so funny and cute. My internet has not been working very well for a couple of days (so irritating) but it seems that somebody loves me becuase it's been working for 5 minutes so that I could read your blog! Love your guts!
Post a Comment