Whoo! I LOVE the kissing one, it's HOT! You Two are so cute!
wow what a great weekend. Thank for sharing.Love youGrandma B
awww so cute! i am so happy for you!!
HOw fun! So glad I found you on here...where are you guys going to live!?
Hey France, it's Leslie and Dallin Redd here. Congrats on getting engaged. Now we need to find someone for Shay, he is getting to be an old bachelor.
Congrats you two!! I saw your link from Paris and Todd's page!! I am way happy for you both!! By the way Linsday, I am Val's daughter/Sunny's step-daughter...just so we're not strangers! We are excited to meet you!!
Hey, Lindsay! That is so great! I am so excited for you! What a handsome guy you picked! And he is lucky to have you too!
Post a Comment
Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice CreamSponsored by Free Web Space
7 comments:
Whoo! I LOVE the kissing one, it's HOT! You Two are so cute!
wow what a great weekend. Thank for sharing.
Love you
Grandma B
awww so cute! i am so happy for you!!
HOw fun! So glad I found you on here...where are you guys going to live!?
Hey France, it's Leslie and Dallin Redd here. Congrats on getting engaged. Now we need to find someone for Shay, he is getting to be an old bachelor.
Congrats you two!! I saw your link from Paris and Todd's page!! I am way happy for you both!! By the way Linsday, I am Val's daughter/Sunny's step-daughter...just so we're not strangers! We are excited to meet you!!
Hey, Lindsay! That is so great! I am so excited for you! What a handsome guy you picked! And he is lucky to have you too!
Post a Comment