Wednesday, May 21, 2008




2 comments:

Beth said...

Frank!!! Where are you??? Why are you on this chick's BLOG? Who is she? I was just surfing random blogs (looking for prospective wives for you)and saw your picture on this one.

Seriously, write me back.

Shearedd@hotmail.com

Checkout our blog @
reddnews.blogspot.com

Ganado Granny said...

Congratulations France. I hadn't heard of your pending marriage until I discovered your blog on Todd & Paris's site. That is so great, and as you know it's about time.
We're on a mission now on the rez.
Our mission blog is
http://ganadogazette.blogspot.com/

We're loving it here, and Ganado is just about as nice as Blanding, only there are no lawns, or stores, but the landscape is very similar.
You are one of the greatest guys ever, so I hope Lindsay knows how blessed she is....and I'm sure you feel the same about her. Love, Sis. Wilcox

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space