Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Engagements!

Here are a few of our engagement pictures! Dustin Izatt took the pictures (digitalizatt.com). We took the pictures allover Salt Lake on May 19.





This one almost made it to the announcements, it is our second favorite :)

I really love the contrast and white space in this shot!




Ha ha. Some random guy!



13 comments:

Paris said...

Wow, Those pics are soooooo good! You guys are SO DARN cute together I can't even stand it :) p.s. I love your mom! She is so nice!

Cheyn said...

Lindsay you don't know me, but I am Francine's cousin and I have to say that your pictures are my favorite! Way to look all classy and sophisticated!

Cheyn said...

Lindsay you don't know me, but I am Francine's cousin and I have to say that your pictures are my favorite! Way to look all classy and sophisticated!

Toddy Boddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thejencooper said...

(oops! I didn't realize that Todd was signed in so that is why there is a comment deleted)

Ok so you guys are so stinkin' hot you just can't help yourselves, can you? I love love love your pictures! I can't wait to see ya'll in a few weeks! I will see you 4 weeks from today Linz!!!

Laici said...

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. What, you guys are going into modeling together? You could! I absolutely love all those pictures guys. I don't think you could get a bad pictures if you tried. I'm way excited for you. I'm working on something my grandma wants to give you for your wedding, I hope it turns out perfect for you. Hang in there!!! (Let me know if you need me to be your modeling agent :))

Adam and Brittany said...

Your pictures are adorable! My friend is using the same photographer for her wedding pics in September and seeing yours makes me so excited because they turned out so well.

scoot and sara said...

France, I am surprised you can look that good, I mean.... I've always considered you kind of homely! Jk. You guys look good and happy! Only a little more than a month!
Scoot

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures and I love your announcements. Thanks Lindsay for the PurpleCow cutter, I love it!! You two are a beautiful couple. Love, Sunny

scoot and sara said...

Your pics are so cute! And Lindsay, you are so beautiful!

B said...

First of all - it's hard to mess up pictures of beautiful people so you've got that going for you - but seriously, these pictures are AWESOME!

I love them so much and have this horrible wish that I could go back in time and re-do everything. But...i'll get over it.

Way to go.

See you on the big day.

Brittney

Brooke said...

LOVE your pictures guys!
Congrats on everything. You make a great couple.
See you at a reception soon.
-Brooke

Lehi Lacy said...

France,
Sorry I didn't make it to your reception here in Blanding. I live here in Blanding and just plum forgot.
Lehi and Ashley and Grady

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space