
These were taken at our Elementary school (at the time) Shiloh Hills. Hehehehe

Pretty sure we were there to pick up a new sibling. Check out that curly headed girl!

Three words: Watermelon dress. Eeek. :) (with our friends Rachel and Brittany)

I basically stayed this height until last week. Not kidding. Oh dear look at that hair!

Dang, we are cute. At least that's what our mother thinks anyway! :)

Classic. I had just had my first set of braces removed (yes I had them on twice) and I remember crying to my mother that my 'horse looking' teeth were bigger than they used to be. It didn't stop me from licking my freshly de-braced teeth for a while though!

This is where the obsession began. If you look closely into our eyes, you can see very potent-disney-ness-a-brewin. That is why my eyes are shut. (oh dear, mom are those the pants, Mancapris if you will. that dad thought were so hot?) Hahahaha.

Classic Christmas tree pose! Circa 1997. BYU. Nice.
10 comments:
Your (soon to be our) family is looking hot in all of these pictures of back in the day. Seriously these are some cool pictures. haha
I LOVE your pictures! Thanks for sharing them. Hope wedding planning is going extremely well. Only 10 more days! :)
I LOVE old photos!!! These are so fun...where can i get a set of those mancapris for Cameron......the are hilarious. We are so excited to have you moved out here!
Wow! That was entertaining! You think your watermelon dress is bad- I look like I am wearing my mom's toprical pregnancy dress. What were we thinking! Ha Ha.
um, I have always hated the big frilly dresses my mom used to make me wear...i can't believe you dug up a picture with me in one of them. btw, HI BRITTANY!
This is an amazing entry. I smiled through most of it, and then almost laughed out loud here at work with your dad's mancapris. Lindsay, seriously though, what happened?? You were SO cute!!! ;)
Stylin' pics. Lots of fun! Only 2 more days... :) Tye and I won't be in town tomorrow when you're reception is in Blanding (We'll be in Salt Lake until Saturday), so I won't get to meet you :( but congratulations from us anyway! Tell France we're so sorry.
Today is the 22nd, so you guys are all hitched hu? I hope everything went beautifully! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Can't wait to meet you, Lindsay!
I don't even know how I found your cite but I'm glad I did. I went to high school with France. Congrats on getting married! I've been married to my darling Chris for 9 years and I love him more everyday. Marriage is everything wonderful! Again congrats!
great blog, guys. Cool.
Post a Comment