Friday, September 26, 2008

France Pictures!



























Thanks Andrea for the Pictures!

7 comments:

Jana said...

Sweet pictures France! I love looking at old pictures.

Paris said...

I love all of these pictures. We all looked like little homeless kids. haha I really like the ones of Dad. I wish that we had more of him.

Anonymous said...

HA, France and I did alot of the same things. I too showed in the fairs and branded cows...

Platte and Heather said...

Wow - how can I even express how classic some of those pictures are. We were a duo to be reckoned with. It's funny how you are always copying me in the pictures - ha ha, more like the other way around. When are you going to get back to your chubbier side?

Cori Carpenter said...

Love the pictures of classic France. Great post!

Elizabeth said...

just because you get married doesn't mean you get to stop blogging...

Walker Ohana said...

france, what can i say--gotta love the station wagon in the background! that's classic of the nielsons! --azha

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space