Saturday, March 28, 2009

Eiffel, The Lourve, Musee D'Orsay, Notre Dame & The Sacre Coeur

Our First Visit! So jet-lagggged.

France in France in #1

My favorite pic. France just chillin. Allowing me to mess with my camera and take gobs of pictures of him.

woot.

Oh da lourve pyramids

The original Lourve moat. I know! Neat!

Sphinx for Jessica. (Egypt and all that)

Venus de Milo. Bet she feels a draft.

My statuesque husband and someother dude.

victory at samothrace
A.K.A NIKE


Elisabeth Louise Vigée Le Brun

My FAVORITE painter!

jacque louis david
My OTHER favorite painter!

The enigma of Mona.

...her smile? Well...whatevs.

Notre Dame. We met the hunchback, he was really nice. Makes a great cupcake.

Knights & stuff.

Pretty candles that cost €2 to light.

Saint Jean d'Arc. Or we now her as Joan. She was sainted in the Notre Dame.

France is #1™
(yes, i did just trademark this slogan)

kool arkitexur

Some gargoyles. I used to watch a cartoon called gargoyles when I was very little and I bet you did too.

Sacre Coeur
(sacred heart)

The View of All of ParIS

Monmarte shopping street.

D'Orsay ball room

What a weird sculpture right? Wrong...see below.

Silly angel! You have a bug on your foot!

ROdin sculpted a polar bear. I heard he was a fan of 'LOST'

I lourve you. Bad joke.

An ode to Sheri.

France eating French Fries in France



The code of Hamurabi. Oh my gosh that is so cool!

A taste of Napoleonic excess.

This is a NBD Crown
(No Big Deal)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Where's Mona? Are you allowed to take pics of her? Please tell me you at least saw Mona...

Jessica said...

I swear she wasn't there the first time I looked---she IS sneaky!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space