Monday, March 2, 2009

SNOW DAY

So....it snowed Virginia, not sissy Seattle-wanna-be-snow. Real snow, Provo-ish if you will. So, since no one in Virginia really knows how to handle it...they canceled school! France & I got to stay home today! Here are a few pics from just moments ago......

This is a neighborkid, he doesn't own snow stuff, if you look
closely he has store bags tied on his little feet. Too cute.

This is Stella covered in snow.
She hasn't seen snow in a while, she didn't really miss it though.


This is in front of our apartment. Neat.

This is behind our apartment. Cool.

Yeah for snuggling, hot chocolate and canceled school!

7 comments:

thejencooper said...

Holy frijoles! You take good pictures!
Also, guess what? It snowed here too - In ALABAMA! Not as good as your snow Daniel son, but it snowed nontheless. It will be 80 degrees here in a couple days and the day before it snowed we had 70 degree weather and a tornado watch. I really don't like the weather down here in March.

thejencooper said...

I love you D.A.! Just kidding. But I am jealous that you got to go to a concert. Fun-ness on a stick!


p.s. - my verification word to write a comment on your blog is "mugaugui." I just thought I would share.

Platte and Heather said...

I am so jealous. First of all because I'm pretty sure I never got a snow day and I lived in Utah all of my schooling days. Second of all because it's supposed to hit a record high of today here in AZ. 90 degrees. I'd much rather have the snow!!!

Sheri Bird said...

cool pic's....hate snow...its been raining here all week and for the first time I love the rain because it means it is not snowing!!! It took me 30 years to forgive having lived in the Oregon rain for 19 years....today I embraced my roots of rain!
Ha!

Laici said...

Yeah for snow and all that goes with it, yeah for salsa, and YEAH for David Archuleta!!! We are going to the concert here in Salt Lake. I'm not eleven, but I guess I'm a mom, and MY mom is the one who's really excited :)

The Fifes said...

you got some great pictures...and yay for snow days! :)

chelsea mckell said...

yeah - it's hilarious when non-snow people freak out at a couple inches of the white stuff. Maybe they'd cancel school if it hit 110 degrees here... and we could snuggle inside... with fans and icewater....

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space