Ok, so I know France's birthday was literally a month ago, but I wanted to post the cake I made for him.
I had to first drive to the cupcakes store, pick out the cakes and then pull out a debit card.
All the work I put into his cake was worth it.
I had to first drive to the cupcakes store, pick out the cakes and then pull out a debit card.
All the work I put into his cake was worth it.

So these next pictures are ones that I lost in August. And now like sunglasses on top of my mom's head...they've been found. And you get to see them. Or not. Or whatever. It's cool either way. Seriously...
We went to SAVANNAH GA! We got to hang out for like 17 minutes with my sister's cute family. Ok so it was 1 day, with a day driving each way (worth it).
(My big sister Jennifer! Rude! I didn't mean chubby, that's a baby in there!)At Tybee Beach! We planned for sun and got rain!
Yeah for spontaneity.

This was so rad. Yes, rad.
WE got to tour a and poke around an APACHE HElicopter! Thanks Todd!
WE got to tour a and poke around an APACHE HElicopter! Thanks Todd!

The blondes in the family. 'Cept for the fact that Todd dyes his hair. At least mine is natural.
Todd will be flying one of these in a couple of weeks in Afghanistan for his first (and only? crossing fingers!) yearlong tour.
This is Evie.
I know right?
I know right?



5 comments:
Hmmmm...sunglasses on top of my head, aye...look what you have to look fwd too...or wait...its already started....guess the apple does not fall to far from the tree. Nice pictures and yummy cakes!
Love all your pic's Linz! You crack me up :) xoxoxoxoxo
i like the cupcakes. those look delish. and look like you put a ton of work into them :) that's talent right there.
Oh, fun! I'm jealous about the Apache! Is Todd seriously leaving so soon! WAAAAHHHHHH!
He's leaving to afgani for a YEAR?! ahhh, poor Jen! Well she's one tough lady, she can handle it. You'll just have to make the day-long drive to GA more often.
Narley 'copters. Yes, narley.
Post a Comment