so cute! Love the font you used!
Hey! I know Rich!!! He was really good friends with Andrew and Josh and all those dudes. We all went to Hari Krishna together. I'm not sure if he even knew who i was, but i know who he is! Yay for getting married and for small worlds!
You and France eeearily look like each other...guess it was meant to be!
Post a Comment
Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice CreamSponsored by Free Web Space
3 comments:
so cute! Love the font you used!
Hey! I know Rich!!! He was really good friends with Andrew and Josh and all those dudes. We all went to Hari Krishna together. I'm not sure if he even knew who i was, but i know who he is! Yay for getting married and for small worlds!
You and France eeearily look like each other...guess it was meant to be!
Post a Comment