This is what happens when you hold the door open for others, the handicap door hits you in the face. That's gonna leave a mark.:) Still so handsome baby.
Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space
5 comments:
Funny. I got hit in the face with a door the day before my wedding. At least I was able to mask it with makeup. :)
Oh No, that stinks!!! Poor Francey!! I hope graduation went good. I wish I could have been there! I can't wait to see you guys when you get to Utah! :)
Hey Lindsay, I have a random question for you. I am in this chocolate decadent mood and remembered this chocolate dessert your mom made one time. It was like the devils chocolate or devils dessert or something like that. It was an ubber chocolaty cake or bar, and then she put a raspberry sauce or just fresh raspberries on top of it. Does that make any sense at all?
It looks like you guys are doing great, all except the nose thing. Bugger. I still think you are one of the cutest girls I know!
Hey Lindsay! I just watched One Good Man and you did a great job. I teared up a few times! Are you going to be in any new movies any time soon? P.S. I think I'm going to try that Curry Chicken Soup. Where are you guys living?
Julie Brown (Bagley)
We're gonna miss you guys!! So...France are you still going to open doors for others...hmmm I would love to see the hesitation :) Take care and good luck on the trip out west!
Post a Comment