Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Run Away

So I forgot to post the I FINALLY ran the Monument 10K race. And with little training and lots of clothes on because it was 34° degrees at the start I ran it in 57:22. Not too bad eh?

4 comments:

Camille said...

Yay for running! Go Lindsay!

Sheri Bird said...

Yeah Linz! Well done my dear!

Josh and Megan said...

Way to go!!! awesome!!

thejencooper said...

That guy in the red shirt is looking at you. I think he is regretting his decision and wished he had gone with your much more suitable green. Green is the new Red. Good job slowing down so the other racers didn't feel so bad about their times. You are so nice! Awwww. Your face needs to be here now!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space