Thursday, July 22, 2010

Spodunkadunk

This is the view as you drive into Spokane from the airport. It's lovely. :)


Thank goodness for the fun-ess of Trampolines!

This is just because Megan is hot.

Ah, summer days, upside down, in bball shorts.

Jen and I totally went through Grandma's White Room Drawers and played with some of the jewelry :). Good times!

Um seriously, this lion needs a haircut.

We got to have an AWESOME visit with Grandma Bird in Othello!

We thought it was hot enough to fry an egg, sadly it was not.

Sienna=Predator.
Evie=Prey.

This is Dad's pre-mission picture that is hanging in Grandma's house!
I love it.

This is the Monroe Street Bridge, which provides a wonderful view of Spodunkadunk :)

4 comments:

Chelsey said...

I think it's so funny that you tried to fry an egg. That made me giggle out loud. :P

Rachel said...

nice. love the spokompton pics as always!

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE that first view at night when you are coming from the airport and you see the city!!!

Josh and Megan said...

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! That is so funny....the pictures and everything is awesome! I even MADE your blog!!! Now I feel like I'm a pretty big deal!

I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space