Tuesday, July 20, 2010

UPdate

TWO YEARS!!!
(Proposal pic, Lincoln Memorial, March 22nd, 2008)

YESTERDAY WAS OUR 2nd ANniversary (and since France is STIll in AL, we are going to celebrate later...in San Francisco! Wahoo!)
Without being tooo mushy or cheesy, it's been the Best Two Years ever. We both agree. Whole heartedly.

In other news....
1. We have a place to live in CA, it's NOT an apartment and it has a garage!!!! Yipeee. Best thing about it? We have NO CLUE what it looks like, not one single picture...but we are grateful that it will be on base so we can replace France's car (that we said goodbye too in an Old Navy parking lot in VA where someone bought it "to trick it up") with a BIKE! Yeay for frugality!

2. Jake, my little bro goes into the MTC NEXT WEEK! Mother dear and I will be taking him, then we will eat at a Cafe RIo and then we will drive to CA that same day.

3. My little nieces birthday is today, she is 3. SHe will be stuffing her face into the MotherOFALL princess cakes later on today.

4. My sister gets to see her husband in TWO months! He's in Afghanistan. Its lame. NOt lame that they get to see eachother, but lame that he's gone.

5. MY BFF forever's, Jessica, will be going to GRAD school in Millersville PA. NOT OKAY BECAUSE THAT IT NOT ON THE WEST COAST. But congrats. Wahoo for you. (Her little sister just got home from her mission btw, yay!)

6. My sister and I's other sister (who is not really related, but really is) MOVED To Malibu CA. Dear Megan Roberts (and Josh and Mason): We love you all, miss you all, and we are sorry that Paris, France's airport was mean to you. See you soon. Love, Me.

5 comments:

The Fifes said...

yay! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Jamie Larsen said...

Happy Anniversary! And Happy Birthday to Evie!
I was thinking about you yesterday and how France is gone the month of your Anniversary. How sad, I'm sorry!
Good luck to Jake leaving on his mission.
we will miss all of you at the reunion!
Love you all! :)

Brittany said...

Happy Anniversary to you! Brian and I spent our anniversary apart, too (for the second year in a row). Good times! I'm thinking you need to post a recent pic of your nieces.

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary. I had it on my calendar, but due to my current scatter-brained state, I did not congratulate. So...anyway, I will miss you, too.

Disneyland next year? Sound good? Good.

Josh and Megan said...

Happy Anniversary and I really miss you too!!!

not joking.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space