Monday, January 24, 2011

8 & 20

(I have been bad at getting pictures. I have a total of two. I am 23 weeks. We will see if I get a shot this week). So there you are, belly shots.

11 comments:

Camille said...

Yay! I have creepily been waiting for these pictures from you for a while. Thank you for complying. :)

Also... love the new blog!! Guess how random this is -- we got our templates from the same website! I really, really liked this one, but seeing as my friend was the reason I had heard about yummylolly (with this exact template), I didn't think I should copy her completely. Hence, the blue blog. But I'm so glad you got it, because really, it's so great. And now I have rambled about templates. I'm going crazy. Ok, I'm done :)

Rachel and Jason said...

SO cute. And yet still so little :) Looks like you had fun in California. I'm glad you got a little break! And yes, I agree, with Mill head. Love the new blog design. Very cute!

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh you're so tiny! Adorable pics! How exciting for you guys!

Brittany said...

You're the cutest. You look like you're just sticking your stomach out!

Platte and Heather said...

Finally! :) You are a mighty cute pregnant gal. Too bad we may not even see you while you are pregnant.

Josh and Megan said...

I have been waiting for this picture!!! YAY!!!! you look sooooo stinkin' TINY and CUTE!!! Can't wait till YOU REALLY POP!!!

scoot and sara said...

You look so cute! Congrats to you guys!

The Daytons said...

Lindsay! I just found your blog and I was so happy to be able to catch up on you! I'm so happy for you to be pregnant and so excited to see your little baby who I'm sure will be such a cutie! Also, I'm so sorry about your Mom and I'll keep her in my prayers. You are always so strong and such a good example! I'm so glad I came across your blog!

thejencooper said...

CUUUUUTTTTEEEE!!! You have such a cute little belly! I LOVE IT!

Rucker Family said...

You're tiny and cute! Congrats! You're almost there! :)

mana westover said...

YAY!!! You are the cutest pregnant lady ever!!! I wish I could see you in person:(

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space