Sunday, January 2, 2011

Yes, this is a real baby announcement. Baby Nielson is healthy and BIG and coming
May 20th, 2011. WE ARE SO EXCITED!

21 comments:

Josh and Megan said...

FIIIIINNNNNNNNAAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYY I get to see this post!!!! I'm sooooooooooooooooooo stinking excited for you both! How are you feeling? How's the cravings? How's the water retention? How the sleeping? How's the......
We should just talk on the phone!!!

Kali Ramey Martin said...

Congrats you guys! It was great to see you a couple weeks ago!

Christen said...

CONGRATS!!! We are really excited for you ... maybe one day our boys can get together to throw the football like their daddies! ;)

Kelly said...

Yay! We are so excited for you! Congrats!!

rach said...

Woot woot! I'm so excited for you! I can't believe you kept it a secret for so long!!!!!

Jackie said...

Yes! Yes! Yes!

It's a little ridiculous to think about how attractive he's going to be. With parents like you two, what choice does he have?!

Congrats!

Brittany said...

I've been wondering when you'd let the world know! :) We seriously are soooo excited for you and wish we lived close so our boys can be best buds!

Amy Lovell said...

I heard the news a few weeks ago from my sister, congrats, that's SO exciting!!

Unknown said...

YAY!!!! congratulations!

The Sherman's said...

How exciting! Congratulations you guys! So happy for you.

Cami said...

Yeah! So excited for you!

Julie and Spencer said...

Lindsay! Wow congratulations! I'm so happy for you. We are also keeping your mother in our prayers. I hope she is doing better. Keep us posted!

Love, Julie Brown (Bagley)

AJ Candrian said...

He's going to be a cutie! Congrats France and Lindsay!!!!

Rachel said...

ahhh congrats linds! so excited for you guys!!!

Camille said...

woot woot! Happiness. That's what I feel about this.

Also, love the new blog look.

Katherine said...

Congratulations! Boys are so much fun!

The Miles Family said...

Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting. Gosh, you've had TWO kidney stones?? On top of being pregnant and everything else you have going on right now..you deserve an award or medal or something!

Good luck with everything.

Chelsey said...

Finally an official announcement! We are just over the moon with excitement for you guys. I can only imagine how beautiful this little baby boy is going to be with the two of you for parents. Much love your way~

Jordelle said...

Wow, congrats girl! You are in for such an awesome wonder! I hope you don't have to battle all that nausea too much. We love our May baby!

thejencooper said...

Um, bwa ha ha ha ha! I totally LOVE your post! I forget to check until just now and I totally LOVE IT! You are hilariousness on a stick. Baby Nielson is so hot right now. I seriously have to wear sunglasses to sheild my eyes from the utter beauty radiating from my uber-adorable nephew who is soon to grace us all with his presence. I am so happy. I want to cry! Look at his cute little nose! Oh my gosh, I can't believe you are having a baby! I am so excited for me! I mean, for YOU guys...of course, tcsha, helloooo. Eh hem. :) Yay for MAY! P.s. - he has amazing bone structure, and I think he doeslook really muscle-y. *Wink! Tee hee!

Alicia said...

Oh Yay! Congrats!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space