Monday, March 14, 2011

30 Weeks :)


Hey ya'll!

I am in California with France! And I am going back to Spokane tomorrow. :) and :(.

Anyhoo, we are 30+ weeks and have 10 to go! We have a doctor down here and we toured the hospital so we are getting there! Our little guy kicks likes crazy and France thinks he's gonna be buff from all the working out. :)

PS That is NOT my belly button, my shirt is crumply there! :)

7 comments:

Josh and Megan said...

SOOOOO STINKIN' CUTE!!! have you seen how RIPPED MASON IS??? He was just like that too (in utero) and he came out with a six pack and was all tan...(oh wait, that was the jaundice that was setting in).

Either way, your little MAN is gonna ROCK IT!!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute and tiny!

Jessica said...

I'm pretty sure I look like that right now (or at least feel like it)...which isn't a happy thing since I am not with child! Hahahaha. Oh, boy (Literally)! Love it!

P.S.--Hi, France!

Jessica said...

I'm pretty sure I look like that right now (or at least feel like it)...which isn't a happy thing since I am not with child! Hahahaha. Oh, boy (Literally)! Love it!

P.S.--Hi, France!

Tuzi Salz said...

I think the little kicks are so much fun. After I had Julia I still felt kicks sometimes. Phantom kicks maybe? You look great Lindsay. I'm sorry you have to be away from your hubby. That would be hard. You are one tough chica!

The Fifes said...

Lindsay, you are adorable! We are so excited for you and France!

Jamie said...

You are looking great, Lindsay! I can't believe you're having your baby soon... that went by really fast (probably since it wasn't my pregnancy)! Best wishes! Motherhood is awesome. Our little guy is walking now, and we're expecting #2 in October, if you hadn't heard. Miss you guys!

(This is Jamie Lewis. Jaime E. is a nickname)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space