Sunday, March 20, 2011

Party in the WA

I turned 26.
But, more importantly, check it out! Mom let me post a picture of her! I just love this woman. She is on another round of chemo and doesn't feel great, but had a small piece of cake and partied with me. :) My neighbors did some cute decorations and got me my FAVORITE cake from Just American Desserts. Thanks Winstons!

So Mom's hair is a wig, and she says she likes having straight hair for once...ha! Her hair is coming in nice and straight though, so we shall see!

My little sister (if I had one) would be this girl, Caity. I love her.

My older brother Kelsey, who has been such a trooper through this whole thing! He has to deal with a pregnant sister and a mom going through everything medical possible. What fun.

***SO yes I was in Spokane for my birthday (PS Thanks for the flowers Nichols! SOOO pretty! And my lunch date with the McLaws @ Twigs...mmmm).
France and I celebrated last week when I was in CA, we did Indian Food and a movie and it was heavenly, I just love that man.
Thanks baby.
You're my favorite.





8 comments:

Camille said...

Yay!! Happy Birthday again. That cake looks amazing. And so does your mom. Well, she IS amazing, but she looks it too.

rach said...

Happy birthday lindz! I thought about you all day...about how amazing you are for being pregnant and going through all the medical trash with your mom. You're a great daughter and friend, and soon to be mom! Hurray for Linz! We are glad she was born!

Rachel said...

happy birthday :) march bdays rock - i can't even tell your pregnant in those pics! you're so tiny!
your mom's such a great lady! i hope she is doing well!

Josh and Megan said...

It looks like you had a great little party! I'm glad there are such AMAZING people in Spokane, WA (hence...why we HAVE to move back) to make your birthday super special!

Anonymous said...

Fun! Glad your mom let you post a picture! She looks amazing!!!

Unknown said...

Happy, happy birthday! I'm glad you had such a fabulous birthday! Love you girl~

Jessica said...

Dear Sheri Bird,

You look fabulous. In fact, you could pass for a 20-year-old. I think it was the cake. Eat more. Now. Love you!

Jessica (aka. your favorite other daughter)

The Cecil Clan said...

Happy late birthday! Your mom looks amazing! And of course you do as well! :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space