Thursday, December 1, 2011

Don't Let this face fool you.


How does that happen? :)

5 comments:

Brittany said...

That totally made me laugh out loud. That's so gross and yet so one of the joys of babyhood.

James won't sit still for diaper changes any more (we are making potty training progress though), so a couple days ago I put a diaper on him standing up and totally didn't realize I had it on crooked and his you know what was poking out. 30 minutes later he gasps and says "Mommy, I'm all wet!" Yep, sure enough his entire right side was saturated. My fault on that one. Most of the time though, it's the kids fault! :)

Camille said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Jamie Larsen said...

Lol! I haven't seen that one before. He looks so innocent.
Jarret had a bad one the other day, i took his shirt off and the poo covered his back. Yuck!

Josh and Megan said...

bwahahahahahaha!!!!

chelsea mckell said...

I've seen my share of those before! Especially when they're little and just nursing and not eating lots of solids... MUSTARD poo... with the power to escape even the snuggest of diapers! Makes laundry SO fun.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space