Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Bread
I've never really spent time making bread. I would eat it all. BUT when asked to make 5-10 loaves for a great cause, I decided to expiriement. I learned....a lot.....unfortunatly I am more confident in my skills now (not with the loaves pictured though, they're not there yet), and I realllly love white bread with homemade raspberry jam. Will power, gotta ask Santa for that for Christmas. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love your captions. I'm definitely impressed with the bread making. One day you'll have to teach me because 2/3 of my attempts are disastrous.
Miss you tons!
I'm getting fatter just looking at that picture...
:)
Seriously - nice job! I bet your kitchen smelled aMAZing!
Haha that picture is HILARIOUS! I love how Sammy is just hanging out at the end like "what's going on mom?" Also, I'm 100% impressed with your bread-making skills. I've never done homemade bread from scratch. Maybe I'll be more like you someday :)
Your French bread looks beautiful! Do you have homemade raspberry jam???? Yummy!
Oh..my gosh! I am totally giggling! I just started laughing when I saw Sammy sitting at the end of the table like "What's up? Ya, I like bread." Haha, Sammy King of the Bread! You are hilarious. I am in awe of your breadmaking skills and your num-chuk (sp?!) skills. I am not worthy!
Post a Comment