Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Nice.


This is what France gets to come home to... lucky guy.

How high is that girls hair you ask? High enough to keep it from getting yanked from my head. That is how high.
:)

5 comments:

Jamie Larsen said...

lol! That's what I have to do with Jarret sometimes in order to get anything done. Although, I have to carry him in front, which makes cleaning a bit interesting. ;)

Raree (RAH-ree) said...

I think you look adorable and France would be a fool to think anything else. :)

Josh and Megan said...

This is my favorite picture. EVER! This has MOTHERHOOD written ALL over it!!
I love getting your picture texts by the way!

chelsea mckell said...

Hey - he gets to come home to a clean kitchen! That's more than Brian gets! :)

Monyca said...

....And in not too long, you can have a baby bump on one side with Sam STILL strapped to your back! Ha Ha Ha!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space