Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Ah, fall.

That's not 'Ah, fall' as in 'sigh'. That's an 'Ah, fall," as in 'ohmygoodness I hate SNOW and it's coming AHHHH FALL.'

:)Cuteboys.

Ok, I love love love this kid.
He love love loves...his feet.
He is five months old. His hair is growing in and he flips around like a trout caught at Lake Chelan. Watch out world, this kid can move.

Um, I love Gma Sheri and so does Sam.

My monkeyboy.


Did I mention he has a total attitude? Where does he get that from?.... ahahahaha

I was Jackie O and everyone thought I was my mom. I'll take either. And some candy please.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I didn't think it was possible, but somehow this kid of yours is getting CUTER! Oh he's such a doll. Of course, I'm sure you already know that.

chelsea mckell said...

You hate snow?! How'd you survive a couple decades in Spokane winters?! Ha! It's a good thing you have a super cute gray coat (peacoat?) to keep you warm. Love it!

Rachel said...

haha - love the fall pics! i agree - so not ready for snow :( even though i grew up in spokane... i have two born and raised l.a. parents, what can i say? it's hereditary ;) haha

thejencooper said...

BTW that picture of Sammy and Mom...Sammy totally looks like a Bird! Crazyness!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space