
Here is France. France was going to school. It was Frances LAST FIRST day of school ever. France is a 4th Year dental student. France has worn the same 5 sets of scrubs since before he (and I) can remember. Yay France. Get your drill on!

I had a unique oppurtunity to see DC, again. This time by myself for a few hours. I rode the metro in and walked around the Mall by my onsie-self. It's much more fun with France. Anyhoo, here is the Castle. It's a'ight.

This is the ACtuaL American Idol desk and chairs which had to be expanded after Kara joined so they donated this to the Smithsonian Institute. Now that there are only 3 judges again I wonder if they want their desk back, no take-backs Idol!

Brit and I in front of somebody's house. So I finally took my first White House tour and it was pretty cool. I got to hang out with 'Bama and play some golf with Biden. I helped make some Swine Flu decisions in the West Wing and then gave a few tours myself.*
*Most of this is untrue

Once France got to join in on the fun we ate at Old Ebbitt's Grill on Pennsylvania Avenue and we WILL be back. That's a threat AND a promise. Yum! (Brit's yummy Blondie!)

We ordered a peach crumb for dessert and it was worth every single luscious bite.

Drooool.

We visited Arlington, finally something that I had done before France, so it was fun to show him around. :)

Changing of the Guards. You should google these guys. They live like missionaries, it's amazing. Yes, I said YOU.



France's plate. HAHAHAHAHA so cute!
(notice this was made only 5 years ago, nice!)

I LOVE IKEA and I got this in the 75% off area. For reals. There is a small scratch on the back and it was already assembled. I did have to drive 75 miles down the freeway for an hour with the back of the jeep open to get it home. So very worth it.
6 comments:
Hurray! Congrats on getting to the last year, I was so glad when I didn't have to take classes anymore, just subjects students to my classes :)
Enjoy visiting DC while you can. Hopefully we can meet up there in the spring before we all head out of the area.
as always - love your captions.
love yur blog linz...keep ur up.
Ma
I guess they had to get Ellen for the 4th judge just b/c they didn't have their desk anymore! It all makes sense now! Actually, I think it's a stroke of genius to add her to the crew. Looks like you guys had fun! I really need to try Old Ebbits. It looks delish!
exciting to be in last year of dental school....we are starting our first. You look beautiful!!!
Dang you guys are hot. Seriously, stop it. Tsha, yeah right, okay don't. This world needs beautiful people. That's why the Cooper family exists :)
See France. See France run. See France run with Spot. France and spot run to dental school everyday so that he can make the big bucks for his tragically beautiful wife, alone in the chair. It seems to unfair...gee, I know someone would be my hero, if that someone were, to go and invite her....too come see me! Mwa ha ha. Wow, I think it's late. Don't watch a movie called "Coraline." It's way too trippy. How bizarre, how bizarre, how bizzare...
Post a Comment