Saturday, September 26, 2009

City Pix

We like NYC. So we take pictures of stuff we like to do in NYC.


For example:

Visit Ellis Island....

Look at foreign money.....
(mom, they have a better collection than me, I'm ok with that)

Read immigrant tales...


Visit copper-aged-tall-ladies-like this one pictured here...

Marvel in the skyline...

Visit Italy...but in NY...drooling over gelato....

Eat Asian fruit (reminiscing in "Mish" food)....

Buying the Mish fruit (this happened before we ate it).

...and eating our favorite candied nuts....while in Chinatown....

IheartNYC

3 comments:

The Fifes said...

I love all of your fun pictures!

Sheri Bird said...

Fun...fun! What candied nuts? What is the fruit? It looks like France is eating the guts of a sea urchin!
And alas, the money wall...what a collection! I love your blog~

Dustin said...

I like the grand theft auto ad in the background of the candied nuts picture!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space