Saturday, September 26, 2009

MetroPOlitanMuseUmof..ART

We go in free! Like everyone else, but really for free....they take donations but it was Free Bank of America card holders day....lucky us. :)

I've requested this type of burial for any future pet I will never own.

France was reminded of the good old days, protecting the Queen's sheep and then eating mutton. He misses his saddled friends.

***Touristy photo op of stuff***

Jacque Louis David...again...my favorite neoclassic painter. He was devastatingly talented.
And France is devastatingly handsome.

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

AH-I'm so excited to go to NYC. I don't know if I could convince Tim to go to the Met, though. He thinks he has had enough museums from DC. What are some of your other NYC favs? We need suggestions...

penylane_64 said...

Dude I was looking at France's bi-cepts..LOL Im starting to re train mine..ha! ;D love u guys..cant wait to see u at Christmas!!

penylane_64 said...

Ok ..I hope that didnt sound weird..Im just jealous of his arms becuz I had worked so hard on mine and then had to stop training becuz of my little accident. :(

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space