Sunday, August 29, 2010

Coast To Coast

May 27th to May 31st 2010
Richmond, VA to Travis AFB, CA
One 17" Penske truck with a car trailer.
Lot's of fast food.


OK so that says Indiana. It was late, we were tired and that's a terrible shot. That night we stayed in Santa Clause Indiana, next to Holiday World. No joke.




Grrr. Thank goodness for Penske. One hour later it was fixed and we were on the road again.

Blurry! But awesome because this meant we were hanging out that night in Wichita Kansas where our friends the Saxtons had just moved too! Jackie ended up having her baby THE NEXT DAY!

Jake Saxton and France (and Brian Richman there in spirit).

Just driving along. France drove all 2986.22 miles of the trip.




This was an awesome sight, we drove straight through and didn't even stop...boo....

....except for the occasional rest stop. We're only human.

SO CLOSE! And what a boring drive!

WAhoooooooo!


Now we live here in CA. Come VISIT! (Do you like how I keep reminding ya'll?)

3 comments:

Brittany said...

France drove the ENTIRE way!?! Go France!

Trust me, I want to visit so badly--I'm going to figure out a way to make it happen!

Sheri Bird said...

Looks like you guys tried to eat that tire...wow.......great post...love it!

Chelsey said...

:( I still miss you like crazy... Please come back to VA?

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space