Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's Over

So. I guess my Nook doesn't know what time it is because I downloaded Mockingjay right after 9PM last night. It took major willpower to stop reading after midnight. I just finished this morning at about 10.

It's over. Let me know what you all thought. (Notice my completely non emotional writing, I don't like giveaway tones.)

4 comments:

The Sherman's said...

I just picked it up and can't wait to start reading it! Hope all is well with you guys, We miss ya!

Christen said...

I can't believe you're already done! Well, I can, but still... I can't wait to read it!

Tuzi Salz said...

I love that you love Hunger Games! My copy is on its way in the mail. My mother-in-law is a librarian and snuck her daughter a copy of the book this weekend. There we were, all stuffed in a cabin watching her read the book and not let us touch it! I hope it ends well!

Josh and Megan said...

In between training CLIENTS, i need to get a hobby....HOW ABOUT the HUNGER GAMES???

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space