Sunday, August 29, 2010

Forgotten Post

We went to Williamsburg when Mom was out in VA for France's graduation! We did the touristy thing, ate at The Cheese Shop...Mmmm...and went to the outlets. France was a trooper. It was a hot day as usual in VA.

The Governors Mansion, if you will all take a step back with me to the American Girls Felicity series, you'll know you've heard of this building before. :)

It was strange trying to pose with this women, hence the awkward picture! Haha

This is inside the Bruton Parish Episcopal church. Out in the churchyard two infant children of Martha Custis Washington by her first husband are buried there. The church is still in operation, they even have coffee hour or something :) Ha!

2 comments:

Sheri Bird said...

Even in a Parish Episcopal church we are sitting on the right side facing the front in one of the first few pews.....for real....do I have like a phobia or something...I loved Monticello too~
the whole trip was fun!
loves

Chelsey said...

I loved the American Girl series...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space