I'm jealous--not gonna lie! I am super excited for you, though! Be sure to post some photos of the inside when you get a chance.
Oh, cute house! Sounds like there's lots of room for a little kiddie or two! :)
ahh! So jealous, you don't even know! I am sooo done with tiny apartments! :/
I love the house my dear!!! I also love that you came to see me in Manteca!
I'm excited to see the inside! And I do want to come see you--don't know when though . . .
Post a Comment
Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice CreamSponsored by Free Web Space
5 comments:
I'm jealous--not gonna lie! I am super excited for you, though! Be sure to post some photos of the inside when you get a chance.
Oh, cute house! Sounds like there's lots of room for a little kiddie or two! :)
ahh! So jealous, you don't even know! I am sooo done with tiny apartments! :/
I love the house my dear!!! I also love that you came to see me in Manteca!
I'm excited to see the inside! And I do want to come see you--don't know when though . . .
Post a Comment