Sunday, May 1, 2011

FullTerm

I didn't feel on my A-Game today, so what do you do when seasonal allergies take over your face? You black and white the photo!
Yay for full-term! I probably won't have him for a couple more weeks, but that doesn't mean he couldn't come tomorrow. :)

(Ps if you are wondering what my cool pants are, they are France's swim shorts, they are adjustable. Nuff said.)

I just like this picture, for obvious reasons.

Quick story, when you are making a recipe from a WELL KNOWN BOOK and the recipe is PRINTED WRONG, it makes ones day a little bit more FRUSTRATING and WASTES a LOT of batter. Then you found out you need 12 EGG whites in stead of TWO and you are FIVE eggs short because you have wasted so many. Thank goodness for neighbors who traded me eggs for the finished product and for google so that I may find out what's wrong with either me or the recipe. It was the recipe. WHEW!
Angel food cake, ha yeah right.

The disaster in process.

Francey got this shot, he got one of my frustrated face, I am choosing to keep that one to myself.

Ahhh! The bright spot! There is a STRAWBERRY farm right outside the base gates! I can no longer eat berries from the store. I have been ruined by these sweet and perfectly ripe and CHEAP berries of goodness.
I had to take a picture of France in his bike stuff again. I love the mandatory reflection belt he has to wear. It makes me happy. :)

7 comments:

Josh and Megan said...

YAY for a 37 week BELLY!! I had Mason at 38 weeks! It could just be one more week for you!!! YEE-HAW!!!! I'm excited and you still look ADORABLE!!!

The Sherman's said...

Lindsay you look great! We're so excited for you guys to welcome your little one. Hope he comes soon and things go smoothly! You're strawberry shortcake looks delicious by the way.

rach said...

yea for almost being done!!!!

what recipe was that? i'm curious.

mana westover said...

Yay! You are such a cute pregnant lady!!! Thanks for the inspiration to start a blog! Love you!

chelsea mckell said...

Great photos - congrats on a healthy pregnancy! Strawberries eaten in-utero creates genius babies, in case you weren't aware.
Yay for husband's elastic shorts! I lived in Brian's basketball shorts during my pregnancies. And maybe for awhile after too...
Can't wait to hear the birth story! Love those.

Unknown said...

oh so your able ready to pop soon!!!! im not far from california and i know im a bit early to say this but you should let me know when the blessing is and any and I will take a long weekend!!!

miss you so much!

Rachel and Jason said...

I like you. A lot. Can't wait to meet Mr. Nielson no. 2!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space