Saturday, May 21, 2011

40 Weeks :)

We made it to Pirates, on my due date. It was a little loud for the kid. :)
(Don't worry, people were staring and pointing when we were taking this photo. Hahaha)

7 comments:

Josh and Megan said...

Funny how the TICKER starts counting back UP!!! HAHAHAHA!!

rach said...

awesome! could happen at any moment...don't you just love the suspense???

Sheri Bird said...

Brett putting down a latter date for missions may06 or 07.to see pirates, and now hoping instead of labor....you guessed it PIRATES,,,we are most def a pirate family.....Evie for halloween A pirate.......my ring tone pirates....love johnny dep I am home love you tons
ma

Rucker Family said...

Omg! If only I looked that cute at 40 weeks! Good luck with your delivery...hopefully it's soon! Can't wait to see your new little cutie!

Camille said...

I'm glad he let you see Pirates before he came. He definitely is YOUR child and sees recognizes the importance of this movie. :) Keep us posted!

mana westover said...

You are so tiny woman! Oh I cannot wait to see the little one when he is FINALLY born!

Josh and Megan said...

6 days over now??? OH DEAR!!!! HAVE THAT BABY ALREADY!!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space