Monday, May 30, 2011

Samuel France Nielson

Stats:
Birthday- May 28th, 2011
Time- 8:50pm
Weight- 7 lbs 15 oz
Height- 20 inches
Hair- Lots and golden brown

Bio (from mom's perspective): I had contractions starting at 4 am Saturday morning, I realized by 7:30 am we needed to cancel our fun plans for the day; the hospital agreed and told us to come on in. Long story short, we got to the hospital at 10 am and were admitted at 11 am. Got the epidural spa package around 2:30 pm, started pushing at 7:10 pm and Sammy said "ahdksklca" at 8:50 pm. :)

All in all we have a happy, healthy baby and the hit-by-a-bus feeling can be disregarded. He's a keeper. We are in love and full of gratitude. Thanks all for the prayers you sent our way.



Name origin: Not sure, we started calling him Sammy (we don't know if it was France or I) and it stuck. We're sure you figured out the middle name.

Yay!

25 comments:

Jackie said...

Hooray! He is darling. Congratulations.

By the way, you look far too fabulous to have just had a baby. Did you fake his birth? :)

Josh and Megan said...

HE'S HERE!!!! CONGRATUALTIONS to you all!!! He is gorgeous! SO happy for you all! LOve you nielsens!!

Josh and Megan said...

...and to think it ALL started with the DISNEYLAND FLU!!!

chelsea mckell said...

YAYAYYAYYAYAY! I love happy birth stories!! Very happy for you. And seriously - beautiful baby. I never say that unless I really mean it. I'll say "aw, sweet baby!" (cuz every baby is sweet). But yours is sweet AND superduper cute!! Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Greg said...

Congrats guys! Welcome to parenthood.

Amy Lovell said...

Holy smokes, that baby is adorable! And I'll be honest here, I don't think many babies are cute in their first waking hours of life. He looks perfect. I hope you guys are doing well.

rach said...

Um, gorgeous baby. Seriously. CONGRATS!!!!! So happy everything went well. Hope the "hit by a bus" feeling goes away...I remember it well and it stunk.

I seriously love your baby, and your smiling face next to him...cute couple.

How do you look so darn gorgeous after all day in labor, girl? Dang!

Can I say cute baby, again?! Cause he is a CUUTIEEE!

Jana said...

Congrats you guys! I agree with Jackie. You look great for just having a baby! He is a stud. We are so happy for you guys!

Christen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so happy for you! Sammy is adorable. There is nothing like your first little babe ... enjoy every second!

p.s. Mike says "Congrats on Sam France Cisco." :)

Raree (RAH-ree) said...

He's so sweet! And you are just about the most beautiful brand new momma I have ever seen. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you to begin this crazy, but fun adventure known as parenting. :D

Rachel said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful!

Elizabeth said...

He is so freaking cute! if you don't want him I will take him! and you look AMAZING by the way.

Brittany said...

James keeps pointing to pictures we show him of Sam and saying "Baby, cuuute baby." I have to agree with him. He looks so perfect and you guys look like the perfect little family.

Camille said...

Hooray!! I cannot wait to meet him! You guys look so happy :)

PS. I agree with the others... I think you faked his birth. You look far too good to have been in labor :)

Adam and Brittany said...

Congrats! He is a very cute boy. You look great and I hope you are enjoying your first week of motherhood. It only gets better and better.

Rachel and Jason said...

Hooray for babies! And beautiful ones at that! CONGRATS. So exciting. Makes me want one...

Violet said...

Congrats, Lindsay! He is adorable! I love the little BYU hat. You look freakishly good, you will have to share your secrets. haha

The Daytons said...

Congrats! He is so handsome! You look awesome! fuscoc

Angela Joy said...

Beautiful Family! So glad all is well. . . can't wait to see you. Your Mom gives us daily updates--it's great.

Cami said...

Congrats France and Lindsay. He is so precious! We are so happy for you and wish you the best in your new adventures with little Sam! Take advantage of every moment you have to snuggle him - they don't stay tiny very long.

Unknown said...

Congrats, congrats, CONGRATS! We are so thrilled that Samuel has joined your cute family! He is absolutely beautiful. I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing well. Make sure to post more pics soon. They change so much the first few months!

Jessie said...

Congrats Lindsay! So excited for you guys! He's adorable.

Rucker Family said...

Congrats! Love the name! He is too cute! Hope all is well.

The Cecil Clan said...

Congratulations guys! He is darling! So excited for the updates and pictures to keep coming!!

Nolita said...

Very beautiful baby. Cannot believe you are a mom. I was excited to hear when your mom called me. Congrats to you both.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space