Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mom came!

While France went to Disneyland last week with his dental squadron (okay so he went to the Calif. Dental Conference annnd DLand), I convinced mom through hormonal tears to come visit. It worked like a charm. After lots of help packing and permission from her doctors, mom got her first vacation since BT (before tumor)!
(PS France is in the military and he literally had to go, otherwise he wouldn't have, trust me.)

How cute is this lady? I love her hair wig. :)

So the Jelly Belly factory is in our town and I've never been, so after a pre-labor scare where we were deciding whether to get France on a plane or not and head to the hospital, we decided to tour the factory, like two little nerds. Yes, it was awesome.OKayyy, taking things a little too far with the Royal Wedding doncha think? Hahaha!
(It's made entirely out of Jelly Bellys).

Then we ventured up to Napa and Yountville again, seeing as I just love the drive.
AND THE FOOD! Can you tell? That ain't just a baby bump. :)
Prittylady.

MMMMMmmm the 'Bouchon Bakery,' which was featured on the 'Today Show' the day we went. Hysterical. PS: Mom hardly touched her food, she still has troubles eating.
So like a dutiful daughter, I ate it for her.

Don't worry, we went to a verrry yummy restaurant, just not the "French Laundry."
Though someday I will go there, as a Christmas/birthday/mother's day present (for 3 years). Whew!



I just love these two people. :)
This is mommy's cute new short do! Even though she has a hat on, she looks quite chic.

So mom got super sick the last few days she was here (oops) and ended up having to change her flights home, we were pretty stoked she got to stay longer, not that we wanted her to be sick! We just slept and hung out. I think I had worn her out good. She's home now and getting her Avastin drip and meeting with doctors today so she can come back as soon as I go into labor. Thanks mommy, for everything. See you soon!

8 comments:

Josh and Megan said...

Wow!! MOMMY LOOKS GReAT!!! You look tiny and pregnant! You probably don't feel tiny, but you look tiny!! The food looks awesome! I have been starving too..ALL THE TIME!! I love eating and now that I saw your blog, I'm going to go eat something!

LOVE YOU!! 1 day to go! Any hard contractions??

Camille said...

Oh my gosh I loved these pictures... I wanted to be there hanging out with you guys!!! You both look AWESOME... you, being like 9 months pregnant, and your mom who looks SO pretty and dare I say, young?!?! It's crazy. Love you both!!!

Amy Lovell said...

Your mom seriously looks amazing, and SO young. I'm shocked here. I'm so glad you got to spend time with her, I hope you're doing well. You and France are going to have the cutest little guy.

Malerie said...

Hey Lindsay! I was just peeking on your blog to see if your baby boy was born yet. Hope you're surviving the last little bit. Your mom looks like she is your sister! She is gorgeous. And so are you - you look great! Good luck with delivery!

AJ Candrian said...

I am just reiterating all the above comments. But you and your mom both look darling!

Anonymous said...

Ok you BOTH look so cute. I love the prego belly. You mom looks so good. I know I already said that, but she really does. I am so glad that you posted lots of pictures of the two of you!

The Cecil Clan said...

You guys both look awesome! Your mom actually looks younger! I'm excited to see the baby postings soon! xoxo

chelsea mckell said...

Aren't moms just the best? What would we do without them...
Great pics!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space