Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Fourth

Happy Fourth of July!!!
Brought to you by the many faces of Sam. ;)


So I MAY be going overboard with Sam photos. But I can't help it. :)

PS I do easy photo editing in Picnik. Love Picnik

4 comments:

Camille said...

So dang cute! Happy 4th to you, too, my friend.

PS. Isn't Picnik the best?

Raree (RAH-ree) said...

Is that Sammy a red head? It kinda looks like he is! I adore red hair.

Josh and Megan said...

Darling pictures! I love them! I know, to think we were with you last year playing it up on the 4th! MISS YOU DEAR!!!!

chelsea mckell said...

I love Picnik too! Though you say it's easy... it still takes skill and talent, and you have lots of both! We use the same program, yet your collages are superdupercuter.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space