Monday, July 11, 2011

Sam's Blanket

My amazing SIL Heather made Sam the SOFTEST blanket EVER! He get's ecstatic in it! I just can't help but laugh at him. As soon as we put him in it he wiggles around and grins so big!





I just love looking at this kid sleep...he kinda looks like my dad when he makes this face, also Sam had his shots today.... :( He's a super stud.

I made fresh raspberry cupcakes with butter-cream frosting....D LISH.

4 comments:

rach said...

he's so cute. and I was going to say the same thing--he looks like your dad. I always thought france looked like your dad, too, though so Sam got a double-whammy.

Josh and Megan said...

That blankey is awesome! WOW!!! Totally cute! I even think the little dude sleeping and rolling around in the blanket is pretty dang cute too!

Hope you are having a great day! LOVE YOU GIRL!!!

Brittany said...

He's so cute I can't even handle it!!!

Take advantage of every moment to watch him sleep. I sure miss those days.

Platte and Heather said...

Oh, you're so nice! :) And he's so cute! Can't wait to see you in a month!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space