Monday, July 4, 2011



Surprise!
We had Sammy's blessing yesterday! We just decided to do it in our ward of record to make it easy on everybody. France did great and Sam stayed perfectly still...cause he was totally asleep, perfect. :) Grandma Sheri got his little suit for him in March and we were praying it would fit, and it did-ish! Yay! So here's a picture for you Grandma Sheri! What a cutie!

2 comments:

Josh and Megan said...

He's such a big boy, and totally CUTE!!!!

Brittany said...

When I saw "Surprise" my very first thought was "What!?! Is she pregnant again?" And then I realized that probably wasn't physically possible. :)

Anyway, I love your shirt. Oh, and baby Sam is so so darling. You guys are probably the cutest family on the planet.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space