

My men.

We took a twilight drive up the PCH. This is Muir Overlook. AMAZING.

Just goofin.


We finally made it to the red woods!
It was unforgettable, except for Sam. Who will forget it.
:)



Mmm we LOVE CA fruit stands. SO GOOD.

We also stopped by "Ocean Beach". We thought the beaches name was pretty-darn clever.


MMMmmm We ate a
Beard Papa's cream puff. So worth it.
(No, I did not hear about them on the Food Network Jessica.)

This is not zoomed in. I got THISCLOSE to this little rodent, who was looking for a theme park. :)
We will miss this area, but not how much it costs to live here. Whew. :) Hahaha.
5 comments:
Fun! You look amazing by the way!
lOVE THIS BLOG POST!!! Your little boy is sooooo cute! OMgosh!!! I love him! Then I saw the last line of your blog: "We will miss this area, but not how much it costs to live here. Whew. :) Hahaha."
Ummm...Either we haven't talked forever on the phone or I'm living under a rock...
ARE YOU MOVING?
where are you moving too??? and yes, you look amazing for just having had a baby!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Then where on earth DID you hear about the cream puffs? The TODAY show? Somewhere, I'm sure!
I want to kiss Saaaaaammmmm.
Sometimes your commentary/photo narration is seriously hilarious! "unforgettable... except for Sam, who will forget it." =)
Post a Comment