Get ready, Sam, because you are going to get some major hugs and smooches in a few weeks! :) He reminds me so much of James in that even as a new baby he looks so much more mature for some reason. I don't know how else to explain it . . .
Oh MY! What a cute little man you and France have! Congrats!!
I LOVE the little crab onesie---too cute!
Post a Comment
Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice CreamSponsored by Free Web Space
3 comments:
Get ready, Sam, because you are going to get some major hugs and smooches in a few weeks! :)
He reminds me so much of James in that even as a new baby he looks so much more mature for some reason. I don't know how else to explain it . . .
Oh MY! What a cute little man you and France have! Congrats!!
I LOVE the little crab onesie---too cute!
Post a Comment